Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mommy Day

Before I was a mom
I always knew I wanted to be a mom. In fact that's the only thing I knew I wanted to be and was suppose to be, still haven't figured out the job/career path but I'm getting closer;)
When I was little one of my favorite songs that I would sing went something like this, "When I grow up, I want to be a mother, and have a family. One little, two little, three little babies from above. And you would say, each sister and each brother, all look alot like me four little, five little, six little angels from above." Hahaa totally a LDS song 6 kids by the end of it! Oh..... Fun fun!

When I found out I was going to be a mommy
Total excitement and surprise. And then fear set it.....Would I be able to handle this responsibility. I was going to be the one to teach this child from right and wrong, good and bad, about the gospel, Jesus Christ, etc. Huge weight fell on my shoulders, but as suddenly as it came it went away. I knew that everything was going to be wonderful and that I could handle it. Emotions went back to excitement.

The day I became a Mom

When they first placed Dax into my arms I didn't cry, I was just in awe, no more like shock! that Heavenly Father would instrust me with one of his choice spirits.

2 years into Motherhood

Dax is my little man. I live and breath for him and Jake. They are my top priorties, which means I'll be in school forever more, because I would rather be with them then at school but I don't care, they're worth it.
I love playing with Dax and discovering a whole new big world through his eyes. He melts my heart so easily that it makes getting mad at him so hard. Sometimes when I put him timeout I need to leave the room and laugh or cry, depending on the behavior he's being punished for.
His snuggles and kisses are my favorites.
For Mother's Day this year I wanted to take some updated family pictures. I did them myself and probably won't do them again. Too much of a hassle and I've come to the realization that when I pull my camera out Dax WILL NOT look at me! No matter what I try! So frustrating! But it was fun and we got some keepers out of it!



1 comment:

  1. I think they are amazingly cute for doing them your self...AWESOME JOB. And happy day you cute Mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...